List Of 10 Discursive Essay Topics About Natural Disasters
If you are asked to write a discursive essay on natural disaster, you may become a little confused at the very beginning as there are many different topics to write on. Worry not, as I have handpicked some of the most high-scoring topics on natural disaster. Also, do not forget to check out the brief directions given under each topic listed here. This will help you in researching the topic in the right direction.
- Politics of natural disasters: Discuss with special emphasis on less developed countries
- The role of geography and income in increasing death toll
- How natural are natural disasters?
- Does economic development have a role to play in natural disasters?
- Impacts of natural disasters at a community level
- Epidemics that follow natural disasters
- Psychological impacts of devastating natural disasters
- How climatic changes increase the risks of environmental disasters
- Suicidal attempts following natural disasters
- Economic implications of cyclones in Caribbean Islands
Discuss how political agendas and vendetta slow down the process of recovery and rescue.
Show how deadly natural disasters become on hilly areas and how lower income groups face the heat.
Show how human factors contribute to the increase in frequency of natural disasters. Also, highlight on how rescue operations are stunted because of poor road planning, unplanned urbanization etc.
Analyze how rapid urbanization and deforestation contribute to natural disasters.
Discuss how natural disasters change communities for ever, what initiatives are taken at the community level in the aftermath etc.
Find out what kind of diseases are most likely to spend in the aftermath of a natural disaster. Show how these epidemics can be avoided. Also mention preventive measures to minimise risks.
How the harrowing memories of natural disasters, the sight of corpses and the loss of near and dear ones impact the psychology of a vast population? Support your argument with ample data.
Demonstrate how climatic changes have increased risks of cyclones, landslides and earthquakes. Add human factors.
In the aftermath of natural disasters, suicidal attempts and case of suicidal deaths start to increase. Analyse the possible reasons behind this phenomenon.
Collect historical data on natural disasters in Caribbean Islands and analyse how the successive natural disasters have affected life and economy in this archipelago.
If you are still not sure about how to write a good argumentative essay on natural disasters, feel free to ask for professional help from academic writing agencies.